This Statement of Faith may not list all of my beliefs. The inspired and reliable Word of God, the Bible, is my final authority and the source of what I believe concerning truth, morals, and how God calls believers to conduct themselves as we live life with Him.
- God is perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is both truly God and truly man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, as the perfect sacrifice, and arose from the dead. He now serves as our High Priest at the right hand of the Father. All who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, and empower the believer. As well as convicting us of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
- The Old and New Testaments, were inspired of God and are a complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of all. They are the only authority for Christian faith and practice.
- We were originally created in the image and likeness of God; we fell through disobedience, and incurred both physical and spiritual death. We are all born sinners, separated from God and can only be saved by the work of Jesus on the cross. The unbelieving will exist forever in torment, while the believer will exist forever in everlasting joy and bliss.
- Salvation is available to all who repent and believe in Jesus and his sacrifice for them on the cross. Once they believe they are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and are adopted as God’s dearly beloved children.
- Sanctification is the will of God, and occurs progressively over our lifetime as we submit to the Holy Spirit and His work in our lives.
- Jesus provides for healing through prayers for the sick and anointing with oils by appointed officials of the church.
- The church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return and His return will be personal, visible, and pre-millenial. This is our blessed hope as believers!
Feel free to read more of my legal policies.