Invite Collene to speak at your next event!
Collene would love to assist you in making your next event one to remember! Invite her to speak at your next women’s conference, retreat, Mom’s group, luncheon, virtual event, or non-profit gathering!
Collene Borchardt is an author, speaker, and blogger who inspires women to see the good in their suffering while leaning into the hope they have in Jesus. Her writing has been featured on Proverbs 31 Ministries, Living By Design, Her View From Home, and multiple other Christian websites. She is also a contributing writer for Pray With Confidence. Besides writing, she also loves speaking at retreats, conferences, and other women’s events.
She and her wonderful husband Mick live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. Together they have three adventurous children, three crazy dogs, and one spoiled cat.
As a chronic illness warrior, she has a passion for encouraging women to cultivate a deeper faith in the God who loves them more than they could imagine. And as a former prodigal daughter, she loves to tell everyone about God’s amazing grace and fervent love that fully embraced her when she turned from her sin and ran home to Him.
To find out more about how to book Collene for your next event fill out the form below, visit her profile on Christian Women Speakers, or send an email inquiry to contact @colleneborchardt.com.
- Trusting God’s Plan When We Don’t Understand – It can be hard to trust God when we don’t understand how our circumstances could fit into God’s bigger plan. This is exactly how Collene felt when she was first diagnosed with a chronic illness. Join her in finding hope and encouragement in this message on learning to trust God in the waiting!
- Finding Diamonds: How God Uses Our Suffering For Good – In times of suffering, we long for hope. And through her experience with a chronic illness, Collene knows firsthand how God can work for good even in the things that don’t feel so good. This message will encourage and inspire you to trust God even when life is hard.
- Arise & Shine – (This three-part series is perfect for multi-day retreats and conferences.) There are three tactics our enemy loves to use to keep us from shining for Jesus. Find out what these tactics are and how to combat them so you can shine the light of Jesus into the lives of those around you.
- Living with Eternal Hope – The way we view our future with God has a significant impact on how we live today. Learn how to keep eternity in mind while dealing with life’s everyday stresses and challenging times. Because it’s easier to handle everything we go through, when we learn to focus on what we have to look forward to!
- Breaking Barriers – (This two-part series is great for one day retreats and conferences.) As women, we can have an incredible impact on the world around us. Unfortunately, the enemy knows this and will do anything he can to stop us. Discover the two ways he works to keep us separated and isolated from each other. Because when we break the barriers among us . . . we become a mighty force for good in this lost and broken world.
***Due to a chronic illness I am unavailable from 1-3 pm daily. Thank you for understanding!***
Cynthia – She is what the Body needs, and right now!
Sydney – Thanks for being real, raw and honest. Refreshing!!
Rhonda – Thank you for speaking truth,you said it like it is, almost as if you knew us.
Kristi – Collene’s presentation brought the Bible to life in a relatable and encouraging way.
Amanda – I loved how you brought Ruth to life in a relatable way for today and how we as women should strive to be there for each other like she did.-RiseUP Team
Collene Borchardt is an exceptional speaker! She is both motivational, and inspiring. She encourages you go to go deeper with your walk. We had an overwhelming positive response from the ladies at our retreat. She spoke directly to their hearts, and to what they were going through in their lives. God is using Collene in powerful ways. She is kind, sweet, and such a blessing to work with in so many ways. I woudl highly recommend Collene as your next speaker.-Karen Horne, Women’s Ministry Director
Arise Church – Sheboygan
We were so blessed to have Collene Borchardt speak at our recent woman’s conference. Not only was she extremely easy to work with, thorough and accommodating of all we asked of her, she also delivered a powerful message to our attendees. In the weeks that followed our conference, we got wonderful feedback about how engaging Collene was with the audience and how moving her words were! If you are looking for a professional and passionate speaker for your event I highly recommend Collene Borchardt!-Meghan Villatoro, Founder
Strength and Dignity Woman’s Conference
I heard Collene at a recent conference on zoom. Her testimony was amazing. Her williness to share and to answer questions. Her Love for the Lord shows.-Brenda Young, Attendee
I had the pleasure of being a speaker alongside Collene at a women’s conference last fall and I was blown away by her testimony and her heart. She has such a beautiful way of sharing God’s Word so it is easy to understand. I’m always so blessed when I get the chance to hear Collene speak. Her gift of speaking and her ability to allow the Holy Spirit to speak through her is so very powerful. Thanks, Collene for sharing your gift with me and the world. I’m truly blessed by you!-Tracy Hagler, Speaker
Tracy Hagler Bible Study Resources
So helpful! Such an essential topic for us to hear and consider with God! Loved and was helped by your stories and analogies! Thank you for sharing your story with us!-Jan Elmendorf, Attendee